Thursday, February 7, 2008


Well she cut those darn salt bars and they look pretty good for human soap, I guess. Here's a picture. I was trying to post an action photo of me baring my teeth in my best 'wolverine' pose but I just can't make it happen. The picture must be too scary even for the computer!! Mom was pretty happy today when she came home. Guess what??? Mitt Romney dropped out of the presidential race. Yay! I knew the dogs of America would win in the end. We all signed a petition, you know. I guess he just couldn't face the stress of having all of us against him. I feel relieved now. The nightmare is over. I meant to tell you, in that big stupid-tuesday-thing (I think that's what it's called), he won in Massachusetts. I was sure glad to find out it didn't mean he was coming back here to be in charge! I will be keeping an eye on him though. We may not have seen the last of that guy.
So what's shakin, baby? (get it, shaken baby..hee hee that's an injury prevention joke I think). You should have heard the rain and thunder and lightning last night!!! Did you have it where you live? I thought the house would fall down, the thunder was so loud. Who ever heard of thunder and lightning in February in New England!!! It rained, it rained some more, and it's raining again today, alternating with snow. But a lot of snow melted over the past couple days...I can see my green frisbee, which is my second favorite, partly frozen in the snow. Still looking for Old Yeller. It's ok, I wouldn't want to play with it just now anyways, my feet get too cold. Mom says I'm a wimp. I am not! I am sensible.

So my Dad started his new job. He looks very nice in his shirt and tie. He used to wear a shirt and tie at his other job, until he realized that nobody cared. Then he would only wear one if he had to be at an important meeting or something. And he's home earlier than before. So that means in the summer he can go outside with me and play!! We still have Auntie Lisa come to see us in the middle of the days that mom goes to Boston though, because sometimes Dad is distracted and forgets to let us outside to pee and stuff. And it's better for us to be able to stretch our legs and run around so we aren't too grumpy. Mom was mad at me in the middle of the night because I wanted to go out...she wouldn't get up!! But then she got up early this morning because she couldn't sleep, so I was ok til then. I got her back though, I shredded some of her business cards that 'accidentally' fell on the floor. AND, I messed around with her computer, it won't work the way she wants it to. I am truly a 'devil-dog', ha ha ha!!!

Mom is yelling at Winston to shut up. He just keeps barking. He freaks out sometimes and hears things. When Dad's not home Winston thinks he has to protect everyone so he barks and the fur on his back stands up. And sometimes he drools. He looks like he's got rabies!! But everyone else has listened and there is nothing to worry about. We just ignore him. Mom thinks maybe he sees ghosts though. Sometimes he looks at the wall and then it seems like he's watching something move around the room that none of us can see. I think he's just nuts. Period. Oh, but speaking of hearing something, I think my Dad is home--gotta go!!!

No comments: