Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Moon-Garden


Hi again, it's just me. Here's a nice picture of some soap that Mom made a few weeks ago or so. It's called Moon-Garden. She was pretty happy with how it came out. She said it's supposed to smell like a night-blooming garden. Hmm. Just smells like human soap to me, but I am a dog so what do I know, right?
I posted the picture to kind of apologize for waking her up last night. I was really thirsty and I needed a drink of water. But she couldn't go back to sleep after that so she was kind of grumpy this morning. And she locked me out of the bedroom today when she left for work, something about....maybe if I didn't sleep so well I would sleep better at night'. I will be sure to wake her up later tonight, like maybe 3 or 4 am.

There is going to be a lunar eclipse tonight. That's the other reason I posted the "moon-garden' soap (a little theme, there). I think it's supposed to start around 10:30 or so. The moon might be red or something like that tonight. I hope the sky is clear, I would like to see it! If I get to stay up and watch it I will be sure to describe it for you if you decided to go to bed early. Later, dudes. (and dudettes

No comments: