Sunday, February 17, 2008

Almost President's Day!!


GRRRRRR........are you scared yet? This is me doing my super Wolverine impression! Back off, Jack! No one better try to come in my house or take my dinner or my toys! Actually I'm pretty nice most of the time. But as a professional Jack Russell I do have to ensure from time to time that my minions will obey me. Not everyone can curl their upper lip like I can. Notice my chipped fang? I got that in a dogfight (which I won, of course), when that stupid Sammy lived here. He was nice for a while, but then he tried to take over, and him nothing more than a foster dog!
Sorry for the glare on the picture, Mommy snapped an action shot but she had the camera on the wrong setting. She's a goof when it comes to technology. Duh.
So, this is Presidents weekend and tomorrow is Presidents Day. I am not really clear on what it means. I DO know that Mitt Romney is not involved, so you can rest easy. I think it's a day when if you were President you can get a good deal on a car, but I am not sure. I'm just stringing together some thoughts from the TV. Mostly I watch Animal Planet when Mom and Dad aren't home. When they are home I watch the news and sometimes I watch SciFi channel or the History channel with my Dad. They've been having some weird commercials on about buying cars lately.
We haven't done too much this weekend. For some reason no one took me for a ride (although I will give them another chance tomorrow). Mom made some soap (Lemon Sugar shea butter and Peppermint-Lemongrass Salt Bars--she didn't take any pictures yet but they both came out nice and they smell real good!) Mom and Dad took a whole bunch of trash to the recycling center yesterday. Then later they wanted to go have dinner at The Big Mamou http://www.chefwaynes-bigmamou.com/ that opened up last week near us. They had lunch there and it was really good food, or so they said....I didn't notice any doggie bag coming home from that trip!
Anyway, tonight they went and met George and Sue at Opa Opa Restaurant http://www.opaopasteakhousebrewery.com/ to celebrate something or other. They spent a lot of money! And AGAIN, no doggie bag! What is with this, people??? No ride, no doggie bag? I am seriously considering calling the MSPCA and asking for amnesty. I am a political prisoner. I am waiting for dinner and nothing is happening. I'm just not happy about this. Bandit is hungry too, he's woofing at Mom. And Winston has gone through 2 diapers just since they came home. So Mom is doing laundry tonight because tomorrow the plumber is coming and there won't be any water for awhile. A plumber is one of those important people...I'm not sure what they do but I know that everyone needs them and I think they run the country or something like that. We are having a very old pipe replaced in the basement before it breaks. It is cast iron and is over 50 years old. It started leaking a while ago and they patched it but said the whole piece needs to be replaced. And that they will be here tomorrow. Sure hope so 'cause the flood insurance hasn't kicked in yet!
You should see me right now, I am petting Bear. Mom and Dad think it's so cute when I sit next to him and put my paw on his head. I am not really petting him, I am taking his temperature. He always has a really hot head, because when he was little he had the mengenitisis or somethin' like that. He's kinda slow because of it, but I like him alright. I'm sorry I'm distracted, I am really hungry right now. I am thinking that I will go and russell up (that's a joke!) some dinner and maybe I will talk about my thoughts tomorrow when I am feeling better. I hope you have a good night and if you are a president be sure to get to the car place early in the morning. Love, Casey.
(I hope you don't mind that I signed this "love", I feel like I know you pretty well by now. Let me know if it bothers you and I can sign it, "very truly yours, Casey M. Clapp" the M stands for Michael. I'm named after my Dad, because our noses are the same).

No comments: