Tuesday, July 3, 2007







What a great day here in Western Massachusetts! Sunny, in the 70's, low humidity...perfect for all of us to hang out in the yard. Mom's off today so I helped her water the flowers, add water to the fish pond and clean out the pond pump so the waterfall would run better. Do you catch the water theme here? I love our yellow hose (matches my yellow frisbee). There is nothing like setting up the hose with the sprayer going so I can attack it. Mom doesn't get why I hate having a bath but love that sprayer. It's the soap, Mom. She's grumpy. She still has a ton of weeding to do 'cause she hasn't been around much and it's out of control. She also needs to make some soap pretty soon but she's putting it off 'cause it's such a nice day. Mom makes soap, mostly for us but she does sell a little bit of it to some people at work. Mostly she sells it to help cover the cost of supplies. Maybe later I'll have her tell you about it.




I think Mom's grumpy too over this Scooter thing. At first I thought Scooter was that old Welsh Corgi that lives up the street and howls all the time. But then I realized it's a human that they're talking about. Dad said it again..."you get as much justice as you can afford!" I don't know what Scooter did but Mom's annoyed and she said that Bush, Cheney and Scooter are all fucktards and she wondered if their god planned to commute their sentences when they died. She said Paris Hilton is more of a man than Scooter. I don't know. Scooter is a great name for a dog. Dogs are loyal and trustworthy, and so Scooter must be also. Oh. I guess he's Cheney's dog. Hey you know it isn't even noon yet, I've got mega sunbathing to accomplish, especially after my romp with the sprayer.



But before I go I thought you'd like to see Bailey at his favorite activity...hunting.
Bailey caught a vole while we were hanging out. He kept looking in the old stump and finally pulled one out. Of course we all tried to get it from him (Mom included), but he just ripped its head off and kept on chomping. He can be such a pig sometimes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.