Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Another Perfect Day




Here's me, on my (Dad's) pillow............


aaahhh, I just had my dinner (Wellness chicken flavor with leftover salmon salad, yum!) and I'll be ready for bed soon. After I played with the hose today I did some sunbathing, had a snack, and then made Mom throw the frisbee for me. Gotta keep in practice. She just kept weeding and working all afternoon. The pond looks good but that stupid waterfall is still not flowing right. She set up the sprinkler in the garden 'cause it looked real dry. That would have been fun to play in but there's a fence around the garden. :( Then she went downstairs to make the soap that she needed to get done, and because she was down there I missed the evening news. I have to admit, that between missing the news and sunbathing....er, sleeping actually, I didn't have many Deep Thoughts today. Dad's got a few days off and I'm real excited about that. I know he and I will think about stuff together. G'night!




No comments: