Thursday, April 24, 2008

funny dog pictures
see more cute dogs and puppies

You guys, I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to get on line. (and Mom's computer has been acting funny, too.) I've been helping Mom with her pond and yard cleanup and I've been so tuckered out that I don't even check my email. Wel, don't worry I will be getting back to it real soon. I want to show you my new collar that my Dad got me. Do you like this picture? I don't know any of these guys, and I'm not real fond of collies, but I thought it was a nice picture. I would love to have a little putty-cat in front of me...he he he. Later, dudes and dudettes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Casey,
Auntie Lisa is getting upset that mommy and daddy won't let you use the computer. Do I need to bring one to your house for you to use?