Saturday, December 8, 2007

December already!



Hey how did it turn into December so quickly??? Man it got cold....brrr....and then we had snow and freezing rain and sleet, and the snow (a couple inches) is still out there! I don't like this, it's the reason I moved from Minnesota. (okay, okay, I was adopted, that's why I moved!).

Mom is worried about the fish in the pond because she didn't turn the heater on and the top of the pond is so much ice that we dogs can stand on it without falling in! she's turning the heater on tomorrow so I hope those fishies will be ok. If not, they will be frozen into the ice! That happened one year when her old heater crapped out. Bailey spent hours on the pond, digging them out and eating them. What a pig. But he sure does love his sushi.

This time of year it's great to sit by the woodstove. Our woodstove is made out of soapstone (there goes mom with the soap theme again!) and it's in the fireplace. So we dogs take turns lying behind the woodstove on the hearth. It's not too hot and the stones get all warm. Great for my sore muscles!The Woodstock Soapstone Stove Company http://www.woodstove.com is where our stove came from. We got it a long time ago, before Bailey and I were even born. Ours is called the Keystone. And we can see a picture of the fire inside because the front is glass. aaaaaahhhh. So nice. I've got more to talk about later but I just wanted to check in with you guys and let you know we are all doing well here. It's almost dinner time! Yum, Mom got some cool canned beef stew (doggie beef stew) to go with our wellness dry food. I CAN'T WAIT!!! Later dudes.

No comments: